REACH STRATEGIC GOALS & TARGETS
We tailor our workshops to suit your needs, and we are constantly updating our popular workshops to keep up to date with the latest trends and industry requirements.
Achieve ongoing sales success, establish goals that exceed the boundaries of your business and your customers’ high expectations. Get a clear understanding of the core pillars of success which is covered in our sales coaching. We will show how you can adapt to the ever-changing market conditions, quicker than your competitors are able to, and apply a solution-focused approach to supporting your customers reach their goals too.
The Psychology of Selling
Ideal for intermediate / advanced sales professionals
- Buyer profiling
- Psychological readiness
- Building the TRUST fund
- The Solution Focused method of selling
- Operating at a level above company expectations
Back to Basics: Sales 101
Ideal for people starting out in sales / refresher training / replacing bad sales habits with good
- Understanding sales budgets
- Tracking your sales against budget
- Planning to exceed budget
- Pipeline (future order) building
- The core pillars of sales success
- Using the right data to plan your sales call/visit
- Pre-call/visit preparation
- The sales call/visit
- Post-call/visit follow up
- The 5 steps to sales success
- Planning your sales succession path
Achieving customer service excellence
- The customer is not always right – but who cares, they are the customer!
- Re-define the benchmark for outstanding service
- Mastering consistency, delivering the experience and exceeding expectations
- A chain is only as strong as its weakest link. The importance of team delivery
- How to cultivate a winning culture
- Measuring your ongoing service levels
Building a Winning Culture in the Workplace
Suitable for any company wishing to
3 hrs + optional team building activity
- Understanding climate vs culture
- Why is a healthy culture so important?
- What’s the impact of not working within a healthy team culture?
- How do you create culture?
- What role does each person in team play in contributing towards the culture of a business?
- Why do teams sometimes evolve into a “toxic team culture”?
- The secrets to maintaining healthy culture
- Team building vs team activity
- Employees are a company’s greatest assets – strong leadership is key to building a winning culture