Gain invaluable skills in areas ranging across retail buying, planning, customer service, operations and more in workshop style coaching sessions for small groups.
Introducing ON THE MARK’s ‘Pop-Up’ Academy dedicated purely to soft skills RETAIL COACHING (not training) in the areas of:
Click on the below tabs to learn more about what is offered and what you and your team members can benefit:
If you are a retailer thinking of hiring, promoting or developing the skills of a buyer or planner in your business, then investing in them and the business by sending them to attend one of our 3 day pop up coaching workshops is an absolute necessity. Benefits to you, as a retailer are:
- By investing in the ongoing coaching and development of your buyers and planners outside of the confines of your business, you gain external knowledge and means test the competency of your team members.
- Exposing your rising stars to a pool of highly experienced retail guru’s and an experienced team of coaches from all over the world, including retail buyers and planners who are regarded as the “best of the best” by their peers across various industry sectors.
- Receiving a detailed feedback document covering all areas of coaching that your team members would have achieved and been exposed to as a result of their participation, as well as their level of competence in having attended the workshop.
- Gain an understanding of any additional coaching required in any areas that will lead to enhanced learning and greater contribution in the workplace for any particular team member.
- Reduce turnover of buyers by not unintentionally setting them up to fail when it is time to promote them or employ them. We reduce the cost and impact of that happening in your business.
We limit each 3 day pop up coaching work shop to no more than 6 attendees. This provides the benefit of a high level of one-2-one and small group interaction throughout the sessions.ENTROL TODAY I HAVE QUESTIONS
THE BASICS: Training vs Coaching
Essentially training is about transferring knowledge while coaching is about enhancing knowledge & skills.
A process where you teach new skills, convey information relevant to a product/service and enhance technical proficiency. Training is also the first thing we think of when there is a problem to be addressed or an organizational change to be presented.
Coaching is both proactive and reactive support provided to individuals and organisations to improve their performance and help them realise their potential. It is focused on harnessing existing strong performance and improving even more. Coaching focusses on possibilities not deficiencies.
Today people have realised that coaching professionals are essential to facilitating growth & improving function and performance to gain specific goals.ENTROL TODAY
We limit each 3 day pop up coaching work shop to no more than 6 attendees. This provides the benefit of a high level of one-2-one and small group interaction throughout the sessions.
Here’s a top level overview of what we cover in over the 3 days:
- How to use your skills in scenarios you are not accustomed to.
- An introduction to powerful coaching techniques that empower you to enhance your skill set
- Overcome mental barriers that unleash your greater potential
- Thriving and embracing in a world where change is the norm
- Experience the power of enhanced communication skills
- Changing behaviours
- Working to a GOAL ORIENTATED agenda, aligned to your company’s agenda.
- How to present effectively and overcome the fear and barriers to presenting to your suppliers and internally within your business.
- Self manage your success path
- How to externalise problems and apply perspective and solution focused approaches to everyday scenarios
- And a few other surprises….
Each of the 3 days is interactive, relevant to the level of competence that is promoted for that workshop, and will operate in Sydney and Melbourne.
The venues are ‘Pop-Up’ for a reason as they are carefully selected based on their high standards and strict criteria around being unique, inspiring, enjoyable and practical spaces in which to embrace the coaching that is being delivered.
Attendees are capped at maximum of 6 participants. Bookings are essential.
The ‘Pop-Up’ Academy will run for a total of 3 days. Each day will run from 9am – 5pm with lunch provided, and an informal post workshop drinks will conclude the last day.
All documentation is provided, benefit of a high level of one-2-one and small group interaction throughout the sessions.
Key coaching and highly experienced leaders in their field will be giving talks and notes to their personal road to success.
NOTE: All facilitators, speakers, coaches, retail experts and presenters will be on a rotational cycle depending on their availability and location, and all attendees will receive a content pack and some follow up work to complete their participation in the workshop.
Confidentiality agreements are signed as part of the workshops. Limits to confidentiality can be discussed if there are any questions.Enquire about the Academy